Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the VP of Product & Solutions Management Job
BILT is looking for top talent, high-potential individuals to be senior leaders inside our innovative culture. We are looking for risk takers who are seeking opportunities to change, develop and solve industry-changing problems.
BILT Incorporated is actively seeking the next Vice President of Product & Solutions Management to lead our award-winning suite of products. This role will lead all aspects of the product strategy. Based in Grapevine, Texas, they will a lead a growing team of product managers across the company. The ideal candidate is an innovative product leader with a history of managing market leading products in a fast paced, enterprise SaaS company.
- Monitor a product from conceptualization through the planning and development
- Develop new products, design and execute plans, test the product, and launch it on the market
- Ensure the functionality of all products and make pricing decisions
- Improve customer retention and collaborate with the sales and marketing teams
- Enhance product value proposition and leverage expansion opportunities
- Communicate effectively and translate the product strategy vision into action by executing on business case development, competitive analysis, product-market fit, product differentiation, and serve as a voice of the customer
- Extensive experience in data-based approach to performance management and product planning with the ability to take product through a life cycle of inception to launch within a deadline
- Drive the definition, prioritization and execution of product strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders and the executive team
- Product vision with high-impact strategy planning and execution
- 10+ years of software product & solutions Management experience
- Organized, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with web-based products
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science or engineering a plus)
- MBA a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.