Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Social Media Manager Job
BILT Incorporated, creators of the BILT app, is seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist with implementation of social media strategies and execution efforts. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing, this position will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Brand Support, Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Customer Support) to meet business objectives, support clients, and amplify the voice of the customer.
The Social Media Manager will help identify, conceptualize, and execute social media campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform BILT’s audiences about the company’s product offerings, recent announcements, thought-leadership, event participation, employee recruiting, and community efforts. The Social Media Manager will help create content calendars, develop and distribute text and video-based content, monitor and engage in social media channels, support marketing efforts, and participate in other marketing initiatives as requested.
- Manages the company’s social media accounts, including developing content, posting, and engaging with clients and users
- Brainstorms & implements social campaign ideas that support business goals
- Helps create graphic assets including images, infographics, slides, and videos
- Captures photos & short videos for social sharing
- Knows and stays abreast of best practices with various social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Assists in the development & implementation of strategies to encourage user-generated content
- Engages with retail influencers, particularly on LinkedIn
- Assists in the development & implementation of paid social media campaigns and/or targeted organic posts
- Establishes and tracks metrics, such as user engagement
- Identifies successes & improvement opportunities
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, clients, users, product goals, talent recruitment objectives, community outreach, and all other aspects of BILT
- Stays up to date on current market trends and social conversations around retail, technology, and consumer safety, and uses this intelligence to drive digital performance
- Creates a process for managing customer requests received through social channels
- Collaborates with the BILT team and our clients to ensure programs are on strategy and aligned with brand standards
Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field such as advertising, journalism, or marketing
- 1-4 years of social media management experience
- Demonstrates ability to operate independently — Offers proactive suggestions, plans, reports, and process improvements
- Willing to travel a few times per year for event support
- Impeccable oral & written communication skills
- Experience creating graphics for social media in Photoshop, Canva, or other graphic design platform of choice
- Some experience editing videos with basic software such as iMovie
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Ability to occasionally work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is comfortable completing a project on their own
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.