Located in the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and the Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. BILT users will see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment, and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs – all of which improve a company’s bottom line and turns their users into promoters of their brand. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measures the entire instruction experience. BILT also connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About The Job
BILT is seeking a Senior Software Testing Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. Do you want to help pave the way to the technological future in a job that offers daily challenges in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? We are looking for the right test engineer to join our team of innovative experts and seek viable solutions to real-world problems. You will have the chance to take a lead in development of customized testing procedures and oversee projects from initial testing through delivery. Join us and use your talents to help create the very best products and solutions in the industry.
Must be a United States citizen and submit to a credit and background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base
- Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements
- Assess and introduce new testing tools or methodologies
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field with a minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various tools (Microsoft Office suite, Zoom, Slack, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting is intended only for US citizens.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
*This position is located in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.