Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About The Job
BILT is seeking a senior level specialist to lead and guide the stack of the DevOps tools utilized by the organization to ensure scalability and resilience. DevOps end-to-end understanding of the software development methodologies and tool chains including provisioning and server configuration management, build automation, version control, testing, code quality and release automation.
Join us and use your talents to help create the very best products and solutions in the industry.
Must be a United States citizen and submit to a credit and background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Design and develop industry impacting services using open source and commercial technologies at scale.
- Provide technical support to integrate security and compliance requirements into all technology systems and projects
- Manage and allocate tools, accelerators, frameworks, templates and other asset related to engineering productivity and quality that enable service delivery
- Integrate new services/capabilities into the shared services layer
- Assist teams with integrating their application logging into the BILT compliance monitoring framework
- Develop, implement, and maintain functionalities within AWS to ensure proper implementation of the security controls to meet the BILT policy requirements
- Configure and maintain technologies that enable the enforcement of the BILT policy and procedures
- Ensure that the requirements of the information security policy with regard to access control are implemented and exercised in a timely and appropriate manner throughout the information system and its components
- Provide access control logs for auditing and review
- Ensure that contractors are aware of their responsibilities access control
- Build out required infrastructure components for new and existing environments which include, Patching / upgrades, Restoration services, Code deployment, Network security, Database access/security, Access management in accordance with compliance standards
- Configure, troubleshoot and expand capacity of environments in accordance with compliance standards
- Configure and run policy and compliance scanning with BILT
- Possess ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree; 4+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience: Work experience in a technology company is appreciated
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes: Infrastructure-as-Code
- Understanding of cloud security principles and hands-on experience in cloud and web security
Experience with logging, monitoring and vulnerability scanning tools
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell script, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in management of production environments is extremely important
- History of effective collaboration on technical work and/or technical compliance initiatives with others
- Must be United States citizen (compliance requirement)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various tools (Microsoft Office suite, Zoom, Slack, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting is intended only for US citizens.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is located in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.