Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Sales Operations Manager Job
BILT’s Sales Operations Manager will build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. This role will assist the Sales, Marketing, and Account Management teams in maximizing their potential through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. Will partner with our Sales Managers and Account Directors in forecasting, GTM planning & management, as well as their business review cadence. Also, will lead in architecting best-in-class sales & marketing tool stack, and operationalize the strategy.
- Collaborate with other operations team members and business stakeholders to further develop metrics, performance indicators, analytics, and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business performance through deep business insight
- Drive all aspects of lead to revenue funnel reporting and accuracy
- Establish and deliver marketing and sales reports to track revenue, including dashboards and analyses of campaign performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness both in CRM and beyond
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, and perform process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
- Evaluate additional technologies to improve and optimize our go-to-market strategy
- Establish, maintain, and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements
- Ability to succeed and embody an Outward Mindset across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Account Management
- Partner with our sales leadership team and assist in improving sales process and methodology
- Be a trusted partner of the sales management team and make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the sales organization
- Be a strategic advisor for the company and highly visible across our executive leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience (preferably in high growth SaaS environment)
- 2+ years of extensive Salesforce administration – Certification preferred
- Process and technical familiarity tools such as SFDC, SaaS Optics, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Tableau
- Strong analytical, reporting, and data manipulation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, deadline driven, and able to work independently or in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CX concepts and how they work in practice (e.g., solution selling)
- Curious attitude with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.