Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Project Manager Job
BILT is looking for top talent, high-potential individuals that can quickly become leaders inside our innovative culture. We are looking for risk takers who are seeking opportunities to change, develop and solve industry-changing problems.
The BILT Project Manager will work with the Account Management Team to ensure our customer requests are completed in a timely manner.
Project Manager Position Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, profitability, and effective delivery
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Proactively work with internal team of account managers, design, CAD engineering, and QA to understand project requirements and estimate effort to deliver
- Align scope of work and internal resource requirements Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, progress, risks, dependencies, etc.
- Coordinate the delivery of projects, client changes, and final sign-off
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution (Ex. Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) standards & practices, RACI methodology, etc.)
- Measure & assess project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Continually optimize & refine practices
Project Manager Position Qualifications
- 4-6 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Solid technical understanding and ability to meet requirements through a project lifecycle
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Disciplined, organized, confident
- Knowledge of 3D, animation, or CAD a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university or college
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.