Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About The Job
BILT’s Federal Capture Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of growth opportunities within U.S. Government entities. They must be self-motivated and self-directed to search out new opportunities for grants, SBIR’s (Small Business Innovation Research), and STTR’s (Small Business Technology Transfer) to apply BILT’s technology to military, medical, education, and other government applications. This position is heavy in research responsibilities and is writing intensive. This position is a combination of selling, business development, account management, brand management, project management and marketing.
- Create and execute strategies that lead to the successful pursuit, capture and execution of new programs.
- Plan, develop, organize, and execute federal capture lifecycle activities and participate in capture activities, to include opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, collaboration sessions and proposal reviews
- Outreach to potential federal customers for Phase III contract opportunities using Phase II SBIR sole-source justification.
- Drive incremental revenue through contract wins (SBIR Phase I, II, & III)
- Communicate status updates to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process as needed
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunities, document lessons learned, and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client pursuit and internally. Also externally represents BILT at on-site customer meetings, conferences and other BILT events as needed. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client pursuit and internally
- Establish professional relationships with prospects and look for new ways to expand the company’s government client base.
- Initiate, manage, and track submissions for viable government contracts
- BA Degree from an accredited 4-year university or college, a Master’s in business and or data analytics highly valued
- A multi-discipline performance record in business development, capture strategy, and execution with an understanding of the FAR is desired
- 3+ years of experience in US Federal consulting, business development/capture efforts
- Military and or federal contracting experience with knowledge of programs at AFWERX, DIU, DIUx, SBIR and other federal innovation programs highly desired
- Ability to travel when required based on the needs of the business
- Knowledge of DISP (Defense Innovation SBIR/STTR Portal), grants.gov, and FedConnect
- Experience writing white papers, technical volumes and completing cost volume worksheets
- Ability to quickly master value-based selling techniques and possess an extreme Outward Mindset in order to provide support to BILT’s federal brands
- Experience with internal CRM solutions, internal workflow software solutions-Salesforce and participated in learning new software solutions, and MS Office Suite
- Passion for self-improvement and a desire for continual acquisition of knowledge and skills
- Critical eye for detail, organization and thinking outside the box to provide courageous value for your customers
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Slack, Teams etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.