Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Corporate Sales Manager Job
BILT’s Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for growing our client base with a focus on BILT’s SMB clients & prospects across the United States. This position is primarily a sales role; however it requires a combination of skills across sales, account management, project management, and marketing. The individual must demonstrate experience working with C-level decision makers to execute and close deals to achieve their revenue goals.
BILT’s Corporate Sales Manager will drive new customer acquisitions and hunt for new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it. An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SaaS B2B/B2C enterprise product to small, medium, and large enterprises.
- You must be able to quickly master value-based selling techniques and possess an extreme Outward Mindset to provide support to BILT’s brands
- Experience with internal CRM solutions, internal workflow software solutions (Salesforce), and have participated in learning new software solutions
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals, and overachieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- You must be able to learn quickly and provide tangible results in a timely manner for your brands and their customers
- Build new business accounts and manage multiple brands at the same time
- Prospect, qualify and close business contracts on a quarterly rate above target
- Represent BILT at on-site customer meetings, conferences and other BILT events as needed
- Critical eye for detail, organization and thinking outside the box to provide courageous value for your customers
- Assist in the design and implementation of GTM and support motions tailored to the needs of SMB businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university or college; a Master’s in business highly valued
- 5 plus years of SaaS B2B or B2C sales and/or business development experience recommended
- Deep industry experience as well as retailer experience is a plus
- Must have been a part of President’s Club/ Winner’s Circle/ Achiever’s Club/ Platinum Club/ Others
- Additional education in business, marketing, data analytics, and leadership is favorable
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.