Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Account Specialist / Customer Success Specialist Job
The BILT Account Specialist is assigned to a Brand Support Team (BST) and works closely with an Account Manager or Account Director to oversee all aspects of the customer partnership. The Account Management team is responsible for initial onboarding, user adoption, and data and analytics, and serves as the key contact throughout the relationship. A successful Account Specialist excels at managing multiple tasks and keeping track of project status to ensure all accounts run smoothly.
The Account Specialist supports the team in executing strategic initiatives. They manage client deliverables and keep track of the day-to-day status and needs of customers. They create assets and ensure customers have what they need to ensure a successful BILT implementation. They are also part of the Customer Support team responding directly to customers to help solve any issues.
- 1 to 3 years client management / customer success experience
- Proven ability to partner and oversee all aspects of the ongoing customer relationship
- Ability to quickly master the BILT program techniques and possess an extreme Outward Mindset to provide effective support to BILT’s brands
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and has the ability to problem solve with little oversight
- Works well independently or within teams to complete assignments
- Enjoy working with people from all walks of life and working with brands and products from various industries and verticals
- Demonstrates empathy and patience when working with customers to resolve issues
- Some travel — represent BILT at on-site customer meetings, conferences and other BILT events as needed
- Demonstrate a critical eye for detail, organization and thinking outside the box to provide value for customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university or college
- All BILT employees are brand ambassadors for BILT and will be asked to participate weekly (sometimes daily) in social campaigns to assist with the promotion of BILT
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.