Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Account Manager / Customer Success Manager Job
BILT is looking for top talent, high-potential individuals that can quickly become senior leaders inside our innovative culture. We are looking for risk takers who are seeking opportunities to change, develop and solve industry-changing problems.
The BILT Account Manager is assigned to a Brand Support Team (BST) and oversees all aspects of the customer partnership. From initial onboarding, user adoption, and data and analytics, the Account Manager is the key contact throughout the relationship. It is critical to understand the customer’s KPIs and build a plan to deliver against them and prove ongoing value. A successful Account Manager excels at building strong relationships and driving positive retention and expansion. The Account Manager must be task oriented, self-directed, and able to manage and execute competing priorities. They are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and face challenges head on. They are a self-starter, resourceful, and love to work with people.
- 3 to 8 years client management experience and proven ability to oversee all aspects of the ongoing customer relationship
- Ability to work with, coach and guide senior clients on the benefits that BILT provides to their business
- Lead portfolio of 10-20 customer accounts to ensure a successful BILT engagement
- Create customer success roadmap that ties back to client goals
- Monitor customer feedback and engagement and take action when risks or problems arise
- Coordinate resources to develop solutions when faced with customer or internal challenges
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to highlight success and collaborate on areas of improvement
- Experience and knowledge of online marketing, digital asset management, packaging, traditional marketing, advertising techniques, data and reviews capture
- Possess a passion for self-improvement
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrate a critical eye for detail, organization and thinking outside the box to provide value for customers
- Enjoy working with people from all walks of life and working with brands and products from various industries and verticals
- Some travel as needed, represent BILT at on-site customer meetings, conferences and other BILT events as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university or college
- All BILT employees are brand ambassadors for BILT and will be required to participate weekly (sometimes daily) in social campaigns to assist with the promotion of BILT
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
*This position is in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal-opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.