BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing software as a service company revolutionizing instructions and training for consumers and professional technicians alike. BILT creates 3D Intelligent Instructions® for thousands of products from hundreds of innovative brands and hosts them on the free mobile app. Users can manipulate the interactive animations on a touchscreen, providing a superior training differentiator for products that require assembly, installation, maintenance, programming, or repair. BILT’s mission is to create an experience so enabling and empowering it turns users into promoters of the brands we serve. Our Global Brand Support Center is located in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex between DFW airport and the Southlake Town Square.
About the Account Executive, Corporate Sales Job
BILT’s Account Executive, Corporate Sales will be responsible for growing our client base with a focus on BILT’s SMB clients & prospects across the United States. This position is primarily a sales role; however, it requires a combination of skills across sales, account management, project management, and marketing. The individual must demonstrate experience working with C-level decision makers and experience executing and closing deals to achieve their revenue goals.
BILT’s Account Executive, Corporate Sales will drive new customer acquisitions and hunt for new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it. An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SaaS B2B/B2C enterprise product to small, medium, and large enterprises.
Account Executive, Corporate Sales Requirements
- You must be able to quickly master Value-Based Selling techniques and possess an extreme Outward Mindset to provide support to BILT’s brands
- Experience with internal CRM solutions, internal workflow software solutions (Salesforce) and MS Office Suite
- Willingness to learn new software solutions
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Track record of success in carrying a quota and over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Build new business accounts and manage multiple brands at the same time
- Prospect, qualify and close business contracts quarterly rate above target
- Represent BILT at on-site customer meetings, conferences and other BILT events as needed
- Critical eye for detail, organization and thinking outside the box to provide courageous value for your customers
- Assist in the design and implementation of GTM and support motions tailored to the needs of SMB businesses
Account Executive, Corporate Sales Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year university or college — a Master’s in business highly valued
- 3+ years of SaaS B2B or B2C sales and/or business development experience recommended
- Deep industry experience as well as retailer experience is a plus
- Must have been a part of President’s Club/ Winner’s Circle/ Achiever’s Club/ Platinum Club/ others
- Additional education in business, marketing, data analytics, and leadership is favorable
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email, and various communication programs (Zoom, Teams, Workfront, etc.) This is not a remote position.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may expand at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides Intelligent Instructions® with voice & text-guidance. The 3D animations can be manipulated on a touchscreen so users can see the product from any angle or perspective. BILT allows users to register products and leave a rating and review. BILT has proven to increase brand loyalty and customer satisfaction while reducing returns, calls to customer support, frustration, and errors. Professional technicians use BILT to improve competency, increase capacity, upskill on the go, reduce time-on-task, and prevent callbacks.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and revolutionizes the way companies connect to customers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports corporate digitization efforts and green initiatives through the reduction of printed instruction manuals, warranties, and registration cards.
For more information visit BILTapp.com.
BILT, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities