Located in the Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) metroplex near DFW airport and Southlake Town Square, BILT Incorporated is a fast-growing SaaS startup company that is rapidly revolutionizing the interaction customers have with the brands and products they buy. BILT’s 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® are a unique differentiator that provides a superior customer experience for assembly and installation of products for retail and professional customers. Brands on BILT see a dramatic increase in positive customer sentiment and a reduction in product returns and customer support costs — which improves a company’s bottom line and turns users into product promoters. BILT also provides brands with valuable analytics that measure the entire instruction experience. BILT connects the manufacturer to their end users through product registration and storing of receipts and warranty information.
About the Job
BILT is seeking a SolidWorks professional with 1-2 years of experience. This individual will be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, communicate effectively and take direction.
- Ability to interpret existing 2D assembly instructions and drawings and convert into 3D models
- Ability to examine a physical product and recreate it in a 3D Model with accurate part separation
- Proficient in the management of complex tasks from start to finish with tight deadlines
- Strong technical capacity with the ability to read and understand manuals and technical documentation
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Quick learner
- Understanding the differences between hard-modeling and soft-modeling
- Background in consumer products is a plus
- Proficient with Windows based OS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with SolidWorks 3D Modeling Program, FEA is not necessary
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited 2 or 4 year university or college is desirable in CAD Drafting, Engineering, or Industrial Design; will consider other education or relevant experience in lieu of formal degree
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, email, and various communication programs (Zoom, Slack, Teams, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The award-winning BILT app provides 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions® that are voice & text guided. Beginning with a product overview, BILT includes tools required, parts included and directs the procedure with a self-pacing play/pause capability. Tap. Zoom. Rotate. Register the product. Track the warranty. BILT provides the consumer an opportunity to review the product and assign a Net Promoter Score (NPS) corresponding to a star rating. BILT has proven to increase NPS, star ratings, product registrations and brand loyalty while reducing returns, calls to customer support, assembly time and errors.
BILT empowers brands with analytics on each product and fundamentally changes the way companies connect to their consumers. Manufacturers maintain control of their content; updates to instructions can be made in real time, so they’re never obsolete. BILT supports manufacturers’ efforts to go green by minimizing paper instructions, warranty, and registration cards.
For more company information go to: https://biltapp.com
To submit an application for this position, send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is located in the Grapevine Brand Support Center in Texas. Not a remote position.
BILT is an equal opportunity employer and a veteran-friendly company.