By consenting to this Privacy Statement, you consent to the collection and use of your information as described here. If the conditions under which we process your personal data change, we will post the changes on this site and ask for your consent to the updated Privacy Statement. All other, non-material, changes to this Privacy Statement will only be posted to this Website.
By providing us with any personal data under this Privacy Statement, you consent, agree and confirm BILT may process any personal data that you provide in connection with the Services outside the European Economic Area, including within the United States. Please note that, although granting any consent is at your sole discretion, if you do not grant consent, you will not be able to use the Services.
Information We Collect
As you use our Services, we may collect, store, process, export and use the following types of information about you:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Email Address
- We may ask you to provide, at your option, additional information such as your phone number and comments on the Service, the products featured on the Service or other topics.
We may combine the data you provide us from these various sources to use in accordance with the section titled “Use and Purposes of Collected Personal Data” or to create anonymous or aggregate information as detailed in the section titled “Anonymous and Aggregate Information.”
Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
The information BILT collects to understand your needs and interests helps BILT deliver a consistent and personalized experience. We will use such information only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection.
By agreeing to this Privacy Statement, you consent to our using your personal data:
- To respond to your feedback about BILT or the products it features;
- To provide you with information on products or services that may interest you;
- To provide your information to manufacturers who may wish to contact you to provide responses to your feedback or for marketing manufacturers’ purposes;
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, and other information;
- To tailor information about our products and services to your individual interests. For example, during a visit to our site, it allows us to provide you with specific information on products and services that may be of interest;
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities. Personal data may be collected to administer those programs; and
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may communicate with users who use our Services for administrative purposes, such as to confirm your opening of an account and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law.
From time to time, we may also send other non-administrative types of communications such as surveys, updates or information about events related to the Services. For these communications, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive these other types of communication from us.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties unless you have granted us separate explicit permission to do so. We may however share information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our Manufacturer partners. When you leave a comment on a product featured on the Service, we may share your personal information only with the manufacturers of those products.
- When You Give Consent. We may also share information about you with other companies if you give us specific permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You. We may share aggregate or anonymous information in a way that does not directly identify you as an individual. For more information, please see “Anonymous and Aggregate Information”.
Not Intended For Use by Children Under 13
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the section titled “Updating Your Personal Data and Contacting Us” below.
Anonymous and Aggregate Information
We combine your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you. We may also share your specific comments and feedback in a way that does not personally identify you.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Links to Other Sites
While using the Services, you may be directed to content or functionality that is hosted by a third-party supplier. When information is collected on behalf of BILT exclusively, BILT’s privacy statement will be referenced on the site and will govern how information is used. Other sites may have their own privacy statements and personal data collection, use, and disclosure practices.
We strongly advise you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other sites prior to providing them with any information. BILT is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside the BILT Group of companies, which may differ from this Privacy Statement.
Updating Your Personal Data and Contacting Us
You may at any time request information from BILT about your personal data stored by BILT in connection with the Services, or request the correction or deletion of such data by contacting the Webmaster below.
We will retain your information for as long as needed for the purposes. In case a deletion of your personal data should not be possible for legal reasons, BILT will block your personal data against further use until BILT may delete such personal data. You may at any time revoke the consent granted hereunder with effect for the future. If you do so, (i) you will not be able to use the Services any longer and (ii) BILT will delete your personal data stored in connection with the Services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any other questions about this privacy statement, if you wish to stop receiving non-administrative emails, or if you wish to inspect or delete the information we hold about you, please contact us.